1. SoFAQ Meeting, Paris, France – December 13/14. Chris Tudan Speaks on Behalf of SQA. Topics: Global Harmonization of Regulatory Bioanalysis; Activities of BASS/SQA in the Harmonization Initiative; An FDA Update. Draft Presentation
2. December 14: Chris Tudan Proposes the formation of a Global Bioanalytical Quality Assurance Alliance at SoFAQ meeting. Pertinent slides
3. December 1, 2010: SQA Opinion paper on the SQA Opinion on the Global Harmonization of the Bioanalytical Method Validation Guidances is published in Bioanalysis Article [Link to article that is within the web site: SQA Opinion Paper Bioanalysis]
4. September 24, 2010: An Opinion paper on the SQA’s position on global harmonization of the bioanalytical method validation guidances was co-authored by Dr. Chris Tudan, and accepted for publication in Bioanalysis, to be in press, December, 2010.
5. May 27, 2010: Dr. Christopher Tudan, with the SQA, forwards a response letter to the EMEA Draft Guidance on Bioanalytical Method Validation.
6. April, 2010: BioAccurate presents at the 2010 Annual SQA Meeting. BioAccurate presents an update on the CVG meeting regarding Global harmonization of the BMV Guidances. A ½-day Session on the Review of LC-MS/MS raw data is presented by Chris Tudan